Awesome Ways to Repair
Your Damaged Hair
“Your hair is your crowning glory .”
Having healthy and shiny hair is everyone’s dream. But there will come a time when we start losing all that health and shine and all we are left with is damaged hair. Dryness, split ends, natural colour loss, hair thinning, dull and frizzy hair are some of the examples of damaged hair. Damaged hair is difficult to manage, can affect one’s self-esteem and can be permanent as well if it wasn’t taken care of from the start.
Causes of hair damage can include:
Dull and frizzy hair can be genetic as well. Avoiding the causes above is one way to prevent your hair from being damaged. Here, we have compiled a few more solutions for you to prevent hair damage.
Adopt a Healthy Diet:
Keeping a healthy head of hair requires a balanced diet of proteins, biotins and vitamins (A, B, C, D, and E). Your hair will certainly thank you if your diet consisted of:
Other foods that you can include in your balanced diet for healthy hair are berries, sweet potatoes, meat, beans, seeds, and seafood like shrimp and oysters.
Put the life back into your damaged hair with some of these home remedies:
- Eggs may be a staple in your breakfast but they make great masks in preventing dry hair and dandruff from occurring. Find out how to use it here.
- Shea butter massages for moisture and shine. Want to know how it works? Read up on it here.
- Avocados aren’t just for eating. You can use them to stimulate blood flow and unclog blocked follicles. Curious? Learn how to use it in a massage here.
- Want to have long, silky locks like Rapunzel? You can use essential oils like cedarwood, lavendar and peppermint. Here are some of the ways.
- Rinsing your hair with black tea after every shampoo is a great way to give your hair Remember to use freshly brewed black tea without sugar.